This is H1 Heading
Nam libero tempore, cum soluta nobis est eligendi optio cumque nihil impedit quo minus id quod maxime placeat facere possimus, omnis voluptas assumenda est, omnis dolor repellendus.
Temporibus autem quibusdam et aut officiis debitis aut rerum necessitatibus saepe eveniet ut et voluptates repudiandae sint et molestiae non recusandae. Itaque earum rerum hic tenetur a sapiente delectus, ut aut reiciendis voluptatibus maiores alias consequatur aut perferendis doloribus asperiores repellat.
This is H2 Heading
Our Hair is nourished by the root of our dietary practice. As its a part of Us, it's subject to any and all afflictions or illness we embody. Hair loss can be triggered by many things, vitamin deficiency, thyroid disease, excess estrogen, iron deficiency, poor circulation, inadequate nourishment before menopause, or during pregnancy, stress, excessive sex hormones, i.e. found in non-organic/GMO'd beef, eggs, milk, fruit, vegetables, over-the-counter legal meds, and more. All which that throws your body's alchemical productions out of Balance.
How does one regulate, analyze and bring my body back into Balance?
1st: Self- Assessment Journal
- List any conscious illness you're aware of, i.e. Meds, supplements, known deficiencies, menopause.
- What are you eating? Go to the fridge or pantry and write what's there
2nd: Know Thy Deficiency
- Cell Salts
3rd: Call in the Homies 'Regulators' - The Herbs, Products, and Minerals you can use as remedies
- (Name Cell Salts)
- Vitamin B Complex
- Vitamin C
- Linseed Loi bka Flaxseed Oil
- Raw Pituitary
- Raw Thymus
- Amino Acids -
- Alfalfa, Birch Leaves, Burdock, Calendula (Marigolds), Horsetail, Rosemary, (List)
- Asparagus, Barley, Buckwheat, Cabbage, Figs Kelps, Millet, Oats, Onions, Rice, Rye, Seasame Seeds, Spinach, Strawberries, and Tomatoes.